WJ Help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > WJ Help

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control Arms

Unread 01-18-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
Sauceyj
1999 WJ 

WJ Help

Ok I figured this would be the best place to post this question due to all the customization talk. First of all I have a really good condition 1999 Laredo. My first question is I have the tan ceiling carpeting. Is there a cheap yet effective way to switch it to black? Also It might sound dumb but I was wondering how hard it would be to replace the rear bench for powered front seats? Ideas and disses all welcome just please helP?

Sauceyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #2
blade102284
2012 JK Wrangler 

Carpet is easy, there are people who sell the whole carpet kit online for 150-250. As for the seats the brackets in the front I believe sit on a pretty flat surface, whereas the ones in the back usually sit on a tiered surface. It would definatly be awsome if you could get it to work and I would love to see it if you could pull it off. But the best advice I could give is to play with the seats and drilling into the floor before you get the new carpet. Good Luck.
blade102284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2011, 11:34 PM   #3
sagejeep
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade102284 View Post
Carpet is easy, there are people who sell the whole carpet kit online for 150-250. As for the seats the brackets in the front I believe sit on a pretty flat surface, whereas the ones in the back usually sit on a tiered surface. It would definatly be awsome if you could get it to work and I would love to see it if you could pull it off. But the best advice I could give is to play with the seats and drilling into the floor before you get the new carpet. Good Luck.
you know where this magical online carpet kit selling store is? cant seem to find it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.