Where to find stroker parts? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > Where to find stroker parts?

Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955RCV Axles at CCOR15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4

Unread 08-29-2010, 08:34 PM   #1
DusTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Where to find stroker parts?

I am looking to stroke my 4.0 to 4.6. Anyone have ideas where can I find the best deals on parts?

DusTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2010, 11:32 AM   #2
seanyb505
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Start here - jeepstrokers.com. Search my name on the projects section. I believe I list a spreadsheet of where I got everything. Some stuff is from places I have never heard before, some is from the local auto store. Start getting specific with ideas, directions and questions. It will help you and anyone trying to help through the whole process.

Projected date of completion - lol

www.jeepstrokers.com
seanyb505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2010, 07:52 AM   #3
89XJ74
1989 XJ Cherokee 

the first place i started was to find a 4.2 crank. You can buy a new one if you want but i thought it was more cost effective to get a unturned used one. Just look on craigslist too because there are always people selling off a older 4.2. you may want to just buy the whole engine becasue you will need the rods too. Jeepstrokers is a very informative site and everyone there is willing to help even if you've never built an engine before. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

2000 XJ, 4.0 L, AW4, Dana 30/Chrysler 8.25, 3" skyjacker lift kit with 31" MTZ's, Hella 500FF, upgraded headlight harness and some extras.
89XJ74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.