V8 swap Info needed - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > V8 swap Info needed

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 06-21-2011, 02:32 AM   #1
89cherokeeJP
1998 ZJ 

V8 swap Info needed

I finally decided to v8 swap my grand cherokee project i have a 98 grand cherokee 4.0 42re 2wd. i'd prefer 5.2 or 5.9 with a 2wd setup or would it be cheaper to buy a v8 and convert to 2wd i've searched some for the info on the web but really didn't find much if anyone has done this please advice me on what all would be needed and what will work with the setup that's a currently on the jeep. I didn't know what forum to post under so i posted on the zj forum aswell

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.