Swappin! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > Swappin!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOconeeoffroad.com Prothane bushing sale Blowing out inventPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 06-11-2011, 06:58 PM   #1
THeGAME
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Swappin!

Hey guys!

I have a DJ-5G. The engine is in horrible shape, and I dont suppose the drive train is in any better condition. For certain I have at least a blown head gasket.

Either way, I want to swap out the engine and tranny to something less rare & less expensive. I can get a conversion that is plug and play, a AMC 232/A727 combo, but it could take months with added costs due to shipping/crating.

Ive heard of Toyota and S10 combo's up the ying yang.
I live in Auburn WA, and my next trip with my jeep is to a shop or storage bin. Just looking for options. Reliable shops, options. What ever.

This site really needs a DJ forum to set focus.

Anyway, shops in the area. or replacements I should look out for..

Thanks for reading!

THeGAME is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.