suspension question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > suspension question

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-12-2013, 05:37 PM   #1
damessor92
2000 WJ 

suspension question

i use my jeep for occasional offroad use and towing and was wondering what you guys think for a suspension for it id like to go lower id also like to have it stock height every now and a again does anyone know of an adjustable coil spring spacer?

damessor92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2013, 09:26 PM   #2
moses21
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by damessor92 View Post
i use my jeep for occasional offroad use and towing and was wondering what you guys think for a suspension for it id like to go lower id also like to have it stock height every now and a again does anyone know of an adjustable coil spring spacer?
I have never heard of an adjustable spring spacer. Usually they are just peaces of rubber so I don't know how you would make that adjustable.
moses21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2013, 09:36 PM   #3
Agony Wagon
Anti-Seizeaholic

1995 XJ Cherokee 

I think JKS makes adjustable coil spacers.
Unread 01-13-2013, 08:52 AM   #4
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony Wagon View Post
I think JKS makes adjustable coil spacers.
Yep, ACOS. A little pricey for what they are though.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.