Suggestions for my 96 xj country edition - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > Suggestions for my 96 xj country edition

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-02-2009, 11:01 PM   #1
Radium08
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Suggestions for my 96 xj country edition

Well i need some ideas of what to do to my 96 xj country 4dr there really isnt much done to it other than a soundsystem and thrush turbo muffler i will soon buy clear corner lights for it since my one corner light is cracked and i kinda want to cover my dash in fur but other than that i have no idea what to do to it so any ideas are welcome here is it on car domain as it is right now i would put picks up on here but not enuff posts for them to be click free so here ya go http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3347086

Radium08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-03-2009, 12:46 PM   #2
Hardt114
2000 XJ Cherokee 

well, you could lift and get new tires/rims if you want to offroad...if that wasnt obvious

or something ive seen on here and like is paint part of your dash (i.e. the fake wood part) a different color. maybe white to match the outside? i plan on doing that to mine some time soon
Hardt114 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-03-2009, 01:49 PM   #3
Radium08
1996 XJ Cherokee 

well i dont want to offroad it but i would like to paint the dash is there any other things i could do and what are some cheap engine mods
Radium08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2009, 08:01 AM   #4
XJMuscle98
1998 XJ Cherokee 

not exactly cheap, nor too expensive, but you could put a stroker in it.

"Approximately 80 percent of our air pollution stems from hydrocarbons released by vegetation, so let's not go overboard in setting and enforcing tough emission standards from man-made sources."
Ronald Reagan

My goal is to have 20 lights around my XJ.

Currently: 10
XJMuscle98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-20-2009, 08:40 PM   #5
skyjacked94xj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

paint the guage surround bezel the color of the jeep. Also do like I did and find a set of wagonner taillights and install them. They are all red instead of red and amber..

CLASSIC TOY
1968 Chevy C-10 short bed
Chevy 350 crate motor | 4-speed | fully restored | Lowered | 20" Centerline Daggers.. wayyy too much to list

Project
1988 Pontiac Trans Am GTA
350 TPI | WS6 | 48k original miles | Flame Red Metallic

SOLD: 94 cherokee | Lifted | Locked
SOLD: 97 TJ | 33's | 4.56's | :(

Searching for an Ls-1 Rx-7 project....
skyjacked94xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.