SRT8 wheels on an XJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > SRT8 wheels on an XJ

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 11-02-2011, 10:44 PM   #1
dkpulsford

SRT8 wheels on an XJ

has anyone done it?? i know theyre pretty big for most of you guys, but i'm interested to see how they'd look on there, and how the offset looks. i've seen the JK 17's and 18's on XJ's, as well as the Magnum 18's, and they look nice, but the WK SRT8 wheels seem like they could work as well. and yes, im aware the bolt patterns are different; adaptors will be needed

88 MJ
01 TJ
dkpulsford is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2012, 09:40 AM   #2
airvillan2000

I was interested in adapting a set of 08 Grand Cherokee's to my XJ... now im leaning towards Dodge SRT rims with the same bols pattern.. seems to be a better fit, ill post pics when i try em on.
airvillan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-30-2012, 11:38 PM   #3
dkpulsford

anyone??

88 MJ
01 TJ
Unread 08-20-2012, 04:13 PM   #4
Purejeep

Site for future reference:
http://www.wheelsanything.com/
Purejeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-31-2012, 11:35 PM   #5
kingharrod83
1998 ZJ 

22" wheels are biggest you can put on a jeep grand cherokee years 96 to present ,before you do some mods
kingharrod83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-01-2012, 12:46 AM   #6
dkpulsford

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingharrod83 View Post
22" wheels are biggest you can put on a jeep grand cherokee years 96 to present ,before you do some mods
did you read the question at all?! i was asking if anyone had put 20" wheels from an SRT8 Grand onto an XJ, an you inform me of how big of a wheel i can fit on a Grand before having to do mods? thanks....

88 MJ
01 TJ
Unread 09-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #7
03liberty
2003 KJ Liberty 

Looks like you might have to learn the hard way or find out if anybody else is running similar specs.
03liberty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-07-2012, 06:13 AM   #8
narnwv

2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingharrod83 View Post
Wheel size is pretty irrelevant, it's total diameter (and width/backspacing) of wheel+tire that matters.

narnwv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.