SRT8 v. x5 - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > SRT8 v. x5

New jk doors from steinjagerEliminate Hood Flutter!!!Thursday Savings Blast

Unread 07-03-2011, 05:56 AM   #31
jeepstryker1

The 2012 srt8 cherokee comes in with 465 hp and torque to match
The bimmer x5 m comes in with 555 hp and 505 torque the 0-60 the bimmer edges out the srt 8 forgot the number
Don't forget the competition caught unto the srt8 with adding not just more horses but also adding AWD
I owned an 08 srt8 Cherokee and left a lot of guys at the light while they spun out and my AWD just had a small chirp of tire spin and she was off!
So I am sorry to tell you but the bimmer will win this race.
Yes the srt is waaay cheaper, cost effective and that's the one I would go for if I ever join that type of market again but I am gonna enjoy my wrangler right now with a fortec lift and 20" rockstars and 35" mickeys
As these hot rods pull next to me at the light they can admire my all desert tan body and black
wheels,
And when the light turns green they can blow my doors off, but guess what I will meet them at the next light again so they can admire my jeep again hahaha
Ps don't forget BMW has another suv which is faster then both of those above mentioned
The X6 M is faster less practical because of it's trunk space but still if you want the fastest
Or close to you get that one and blow my doors off!

jeepstryker1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-03-2011, 08:56 AM   #32
freedom5
2000 TJ Wrangler 

The X5 M is awesome. The new dodge challenger 392 is put out 420 to 425HP to the ground stock which is more then 465-470 BHP. It's closer to 500-510 bhp. It's also turning 12.4 1/4mi times. The X5M is showing a 4.4-4.5 0-60 time and a 1/4 mi. time of 12.8 on www.xbimmers.com which I would think would be a great source. I can't wait to see the GC SRT8 392 run.
freedom5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-18-2011, 09:00 PM   #33
BLACKMARKT

392 srt8

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.