seat glovers seat covers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > seat glovers seat covers

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-14-2009, 05:48 PM   #1
Jay12
1997 TJ Wrangler 

seat glovers seat covers

has anybody bought seat covers from www.seatglovers.com..and what do you think?or would coverking be better?

Unread 02-15-2009, 10:15 AM   #2
CopperCJ7
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay12 View Post
has anybody bought seat covers from www.seatglovers.com..and what do you think?or would coverking be better?
Maybe it's just me, but I prefer the heavy duty canvas and nylon to Neoprene. I've seen people's sweat turn the black into white chalky film that's tough to get out. And you have to spend a lot of time maintaining Neoprene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Strenk View Post
What CJ owner doesn't want to hack up his harness for the next owner to have fun with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseph View Post
The thread will derail quicker than a walrus on a Crisco-soaked Slip 'n' Slide.
CopperCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2009, 02:47 PM   #3
Jay12
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperCJ7 View Post
Maybe it's just me, but I prefer the heavy duty canvas and nylon to Neoprene. I've seen people's sweat turn the black into white chalky film that's tough to get out. And you have to spend a lot of time maintaining Neoprene.
ya ive been looking at the bestop nylon ones now, but i just wish they would come in two-color to match my jeep with black+red.
Unread 04-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #4
Money
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i purchased the seat glovers for my Tj, and they ripped apart while installing them. It took me over a month to get a refund, after I contacted the BBB, PayPal, and the attorney general's office. The BBB has revoked their membership due to poor customer service. I ordered a set of Wet Okole today, up to 20 days to ship on them. oh boy, we will see.

I have been a scuba diver for 18 years, and know how to take care of neoprene. just take them and dip in some wet suit shampoo or just scrub it on with a soft brush, and hose off in the Jeep. Mirazyme is the best at getting odors out. I have a wet suit which I have used for 5 years now in salt and freshwater, and it still looks like new so these seat covers should hold up just as well if they are constructed well.
Money is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.