Seat covers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > Seat covers

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-05-2012, 01:20 PM   #1
cwallace77

Seat covers

Does anybody know which brand of seat covers fit the best. I have a yj and debating on which ones will fit my jeep the best. Ive been looking at coverking, rugged ridge,and a few others. All of the are the neoprene material

cwallace77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2012, 05:29 PM   #2
whimes
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Neoprene is waterproof but soaks it up on the outside. So if you get them wet they can take awhile to dry. Wish I knew that before I bought mine.
That aside. I have legacy seat covers. Not sure if they are still in business. They are very nice and fit well. Beware though customer service was terrible and they took forever.
I would look into a canvas that would shed the water rather than absorb it like neoprene does.
whimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2012, 09:27 PM   #3
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

Coverkings in a TJ:

Cassafrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 11:12 PM   #4
castorriver
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassafrass View Post
Coverkings in a TJ:
Those look purty.

Fishermen stopped using neoprene long ago because it doesn't breath and doesn't wick away moisture. I've sat on neoprene seats before and waddled in my own sweat.
Registered Nurse Jeep Club Member #1 (I think...)

Verse 36: And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.
castorriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 07:21 PM   #5
JKC88
2010 JK Wrangler 

I wish I would have seen this 2 weeks ago. I just ordered the cheap Smittybuilt Neoprene ones. I figure they'll do the job for now. I'm considering reuppolstering the seats with some sort of waterproof material. Anyone ever done that?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.