a question about tail lights. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > a question about tail lights.

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 09-02-2013, 11:44 PM   #1
SacksONeil

a question about tail lights.

I am curious what kind of tail lights are available for the cj5's (I have a '78 cj5) I am looking for something besides the square taillights. Is there a lot of options in this department or will I just have to suck it up. The picture below is a style I really like (if anyone can find where these lights come from).

p.s. I hope this is the right thread, I am sorry in advance if it is not

15513925_large.jpg

SacksONeil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #2
Spud100
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Flush mounted LED rounds will look good. Kind of a custom look without bring outrageous.
Spud100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 06:48 PM   #3
DrDmoney

I bought a set of those for my trailer at NAPA. It's an oval stop, turn, tail, surface mounted LED with a snap on chrome (plastic) bezel. Inexpensive easy install; 4 screws and a hole for wires to pass thru body ( use a rubber grommet to keep wires from chaffing and paint the hole you drilled with primer) you might need a new flasher. You can find these at truck stops also.
DrDmoney is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.