Norway street Jeep - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > Norway street Jeep

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 10-26-2012, 03:46 PM   #61
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

And a Viper remote start alarm, cant wSit to Get that thingy hooked up, sweeeeeeeeeet!

image-196866932.jpg  
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...grade-1813490/

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2012, 04:22 PM   #62
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Got the alarm hooked up, also did the TM (torque management) snip mod.

Remote start Are deff awsome,
Sitting inside checking Cabin temp, 0 degree Celsius, push the button, i can then hear the nice and deep rumbling from my Kolak exhaust, Jeep is alive......

10 min later, no ice on windshield and Cabin temp at 13 degree celsius, good to Go!

The range of the transponder key beats the crap out of the factory fob by trillions, took the dog for a walk last night with the transponder key in my pocket, after about 1 km i still had contact with my Jeep. And thats with several 4 floor buildings between me and the Jeep.
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...grade-1813490/

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.