My Wrangler Hot Rod - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > My Wrangler Hot Rod

Artec JK Under Armor BellypanEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 07-01-2012, 08:04 PM   #106
balzer
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Same can be said about model A's

Unread 07-01-2012, 08:10 PM   #107
clinton2292
2004 TJ Wrangler 

You are right any thing will make a good drag car if you spend 20k on chassis and set up
clinton2292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2012, 08:49 PM   #108
balzer
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Right but I didnt say drag car, I said hot rod. Doesnt have to go down the track in 10 seconds to be a fun and quick ride.
However I actually only want the DJ grill fenders and hood and would prefer a cj5/cj7 tub. (the DJ has a door opening that goes to the floor, that I dont like) I havent actually done any research on any of it and dont know if I ever will. I have lots of other projects first.

Years ago I saw a DJ at a used car lot, it was converted to left hand drive no top a simple cage and a 4.0L 5 speed. It was very basic and still 2wd with big rear tires and small skinny fronts. On the rear it had a small embelem that said "BEACHJEEP by *******" The name eludes me right now. Anyway after test driving it, I have since wanted to do something simular. It was a fun Zippy little street jeep. With a mild v8 and an auto trans it could have been even more fun.

Sorry for the side track.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.