My mostly street WJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > My mostly street WJ

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 07-06-2012, 10:59 AM   #1
Gerbig
2001 WJ 

My mostly street WJ

I bought this WJ on June 4th of this year and it was completely stock when I brought it home. It is a 2001 Limited with quadra-drive NV247, 4.7L V8. Has the factory 1" Upcountry suspension option.

This was the day I brought it home after a little bit of wheelin lol. Ended up shredding a tire that day

This is just a water beading shot after I did a detail. This is with Chemical Guys Glossworkz glaze, Menzerna Powerlock sealant, and Chemical Guys Pete's 53 caranuba wax.

http://s934.photobucket.com/albums/a...-57-25_431.jpg

Then I decided to tint the tails and 3rd brake light

Then I decided to go and get a 2" BB to add on top of the 1" upcountry.
This one is with stock tires.

And then I went and got some Goodyear Wrangler duratrac A/T's for the rear and some BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO's for the front. They're 32's and a used set was only $160 mounted and balanced!

Gerbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2012, 11:56 AM   #2
Gerbig
2001 WJ 

Lights mounted to stock luggage rack

Headlight restore I did. This one is when I had 1 lens finished and the other still hazed

Stock picture
Unread 07-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #3
bumpindude
1998 ZJ 

sick
bumpindude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2012, 09:20 PM   #4
Ramjo99WJ
1999 WJ 

I do love the black. My other car is black.
Unread 07-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #5
Gerbig
2001 WJ 

Thanks guys. It already had 20% front and 5% rear window tint so i decided to just finish going with the all black look. Some like it, some don't but I love it.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.