My cluch sticks a little... (Sorry if this is int he wrong place) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > My cluch sticks a little... (Sorry if this is int he wrong place)

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #1
lakeb67

I have a 95 wrangler 4 cylinder hydraulic clutch. Sometimes I'll be at a stop light and it will be in gear and I'll have the clutch pushed and all of the sudden my jeep acts like I'm taking my foot off the clutch and starts to go or if my other foot is on the breaks it will start to die and if I try to take it out of gear it's so hard to because it's trying to move the jeep. That happens as well as sometimes I'll be accelerating and shifting gears and I'll have the clutch engaged and it will not go into gear but if I quickly pump the clutch it will be fine for a few miles or so. Can anyone help me figure out how to fix this? I've made up a new email for this question if you have an answer or further questions please email me

Last edited by lakeb67; 02-11-2014 at 11:51 AM..
lakeb67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013, 09:16 PM   #2
01laredodirtyDW

Death wobble can u help
01laredodirtyDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013, 11:35 PM   #3
lakeb67

What's that mean?
Unread 09-27-2013, 08:57 AM   #4
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

you need to service it must be the slave or the master in the clutch if its hydraulic.

the guy with DW needs to go to the sticky on that.
Unread 02-11-2014, 11:51 AM   #5
lakeb67

Well come to find out, my fifth gear went out.. I found it was cheeper to go to the auto parts store and order a new transmission with a lifetime warranty and have my buddy install it. They wanted $400 more for me to take it off of my jeep and bring the transmission and to have them repair the transmission.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.