lowered xj - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > lowered xj

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Poison Spyder DeFenders™ - "Tubeless" Jeep FendeSanta Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!

Unread 05-24-2010, 01:14 PM   #16
myjeeplovesmud
2004 WJ 

street queens huh? still no good

myjeeplovesmud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-24-2010, 01:39 PM   #17
XJAbuzer
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by myjeeplovesmud View Post
street queens huh? still no good
Lowering them isnt my cup of tea either. However, this is a street Jeep forum. Expect to see stuff like this if you care to venture into this section of the forum. I am sure you dont like it when people give you crap for modding a "soccer mom" Jeep for offroad use. (Keep in mind when you read this....I also have a "soccer mom" Jeep and hate it when people give me crap for modding it.)

My Youtube Channel

1979 CJ-5 304 V-8, T-150 3 speed, Dana 20, Dana 30 front, AMC 20 rear, Sold

Anyways, I wanna go wheelin'!
XJAbuzer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-25-2010, 08:39 AM   #18
rocksbite
1992 YJ Wrangler 

see i think that grands look great lifted and wheeled. tghe few i have wheeled with did great

now for this pic

xj pictures from jeeps photos on webshots
92 wrangler, comp cut, flat fenders, 101" wb, np231/d300 dual cases, d44's, rear disc brakes, s10 blazer leafs, 36" goodyear military oz, BLUE JEEP CLUB MEMBER #157
rocksbite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2010, 02:15 PM   #19
seanyb505
1997 XJ Cherokee 

imo you can only go so low before it starts to look out of proportion or out of place. XJs dont have the wheel arches that make it look better with low profile tires. Regarding that white one - keep in mind mine is lowered too - sometimes they just look bad. I think they need meat to make everything look right. I know its tooting my own horn, but consider: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f180/...-my-xj-527727/

Projected date of completion - lol

www.jeepstrokers.com
seanyb505 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2010, 12:41 PM   #20
rocksbite
1992 YJ Wrangler 

how much did you lower yours? the liberty tires should have been bigger at least the set of liberty rims i have with stock liberty tires are taller.

im going for the look that the typhoons have. i have decided not to lower it any more. i just dont feel like messing with bump stops and shock lengths.
92 wrangler, comp cut, flat fenders, 101" wb, np231/d300 dual cases, d44's, rear disc brakes, s10 blazer leafs, 36" goodyear military oz, BLUE JEEP CLUB MEMBER #157
rocksbite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.