JET Powertech Stage 1 Performance Chip - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > JET Powertech Stage 1 Performance Chip

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutfBlack Friday Sale!!

Unread 03-27-2008, 10:25 AM   #1
Magus2727
1995 XJ Cherokee 

JET Powertech Stage 1 Performance Chip

Are these things any good and worth the price? I know JET is reputable i just dont want to by a epoxy block with two resisters in it. I have a 95' XJ with nothing really perofrmance done yet... I am going to be getting a Borla Full Exhaust Header, Cat, and Cat Back Later in the summer. and A K& N intake along with making my TB larger.

Will the JET chip help lean out the already rich 4.0L and get me a little beter fuel economy?

Any info would be good thanks!

http://www.quadratec.com/products/17608_09.htm

NAXJA Member #2619

1995 Jeep Sport Cherokee 4x4 with an Auto and 4.0L
B&M Transmission Cooler and Autometer Tranny Temp Gauge, Ruff Stuff Diff Cover on D30.
Taraflex 1.5" BB (rear shackle only), HD Quadratec leaf springs, RE 3.5" front springs, OME Long shocks, JKS Adjustable Track Bar from K.O.R.
Daystar Control Arm Bushings, Bushwhacker Flairs, Rhino lining along bottom trim, AGR PS pump with Cooler & Filter.
Bored TB, APN Manifold, New Downpipe, Magnaflow High Flow Cat, Flowmaster Super 44.
Dual Oil Relocation Kit running two K&N301 size filters, Autometer Digital Cobalt Oil Temp and Oil Pressure Gauge.
Magus2727 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2008, 07:25 PM   #2
SilverXJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Don't bother with it.
SilverXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2008, 09:54 AM   #3
BigD 275
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Have not heard good things about the Jet modules on Jeeps. I would not bother.

I have recently installed the Edge Module and TB and it has made a noticeable difference in performance and fuel economy. More money but I think it is worth it.
Unread 03-28-2008, 12:41 PM   #4
Magus2727
1995 XJ Cherokee 

^^ Edge does not have anything for my 95'... if they do please provide a link...

I will be doing my TB along with a spacer some time in the summer.
NAXJA Member #2619

1995 Jeep Sport Cherokee 4x4 with an Auto and 4.0L
B&M Transmission Cooler and Autometer Tranny Temp Gauge, Ruff Stuff Diff Cover on D30.
Taraflex 1.5" BB (rear shackle only), HD Quadratec leaf springs, RE 3.5" front springs, OME Long shocks, JKS Adjustable Track Bar from K.O.R.
Daystar Control Arm Bushings, Bushwhacker Flairs, Rhino lining along bottom trim, AGR PS pump with Cooler & Filter.
Bored TB, APN Manifold, New Downpipe, Magnaflow High Flow Cat, Flowmaster Super 44.
Dual Oil Relocation Kit running two K&N301 size filters, Autometer Digital Cobalt Oil Temp and Oil Pressure Gauge.
Magus2727 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2008, 11:38 PM   #5
seanyb505
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I wouldnt waste time on a spacer. I did not notice any power gain or loss when I installed or took it off. They work on carbs, not MPI systems.

Projected date of completion - lol

www.jeepstrokers.com
seanyb505 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.