IAN INTERNATIONAL Shipping Co. THANK YOU - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > IAN INTERNATIONAL Shipping Co. THANK YOU

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 03-31-2011, 01:59 PM   #1
1988 YJ Wrangler 

IAN INTERNATIONAL Shipping Co. THANK YOU

I would like to give a big THANK YOU to Ian International Shipping Co. The Co. was recommended by a member here and they went above and beyond what was expected to get my Jeep to me. PRICE was right and they gave me great customer service, which is rare these days. So I would like to Thank Ian, for a job well done and if anybody is looking for a shipping Co. please give them a call. Just goggle them, I am not sure if posting their # is against forum policy

Very Happy Customer,

5444 is online now Report Post

5444 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.