Hello! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > Hello!

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comECGS American Made Stub ShaftsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 06-29-2010, 05:02 PM   #1
Josh305

Hello!

Hello, New to the forum and new to owning a 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 H.O Automatic with 231k miles.

(Sorry if this dont belong here!)

I was just wondering where would be best to ask about what can I do to my jeep? i notice the other threads and read a few to get some insight but apperantly its all to opinion.

Its gonna be my every day vehicle. Thanks and im glad to be a part of the forum!

By the by...can anyone point me to the thread that argues about what exhaust and air intake I should use? THNX!

Josh305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 05:25 PM   #2
CRAWLING 98
Rock Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh305 View Post
Hello, New to the forum and new to owning a 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 H.O Automatic with 231k miles.

(Sorry if this dont belong here!)

I was just wondering where would be best to ask about what can I do to my jeep? i notice the other threads and read a few to get some insight but apperantly its all to opinion.

Its gonna be my every day vehicle. Thanks and im glad to be a part of the forum!

By the by...can anyone point me to the thread that argues about what exhaust and air intake I should use? THNX!
Well welcome to the forum. There is an introduction section but atleast your posting. Congratulations on your Cherokee. It would seem to have a lot of miles on it but if it's still running strong - no problems.

As for "what can I do to my Jeep?" well that all depends on what you have planned for, what kind of trail running you planning, how much you want to spend (Just Empty Every Pocket), and what look you want for your Jeep.

Do your homework on what ever modifications you are wanting to conduct and there are a great number of mods that can be completed at a low cost. There are numerous threads on the forum, and try to find a local Jeep group in your area.

WELCOME
Unread 06-29-2010, 05:28 PM   #3
Josh305

Thanks, but I dont think im gonna be running any trails any time soon seeing as its mostly pavement out here.

As far as mod's go, I wanted a CAI and either cat back or a full exhaust but wanted to see what others who had experience in this are have to say about this paticular jeep and yes it does strong. Very fierce like
Josh305 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.