egine won't turn - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > egine won't turn

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 10-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #1
emilekm

egine won't turn

Hi guys new to the jeep sence just bought a 91 wrangler. Needed new exhaust mainfold and water pump. No problem accomplished both between yesterday and today. Started it up anh took it for a short ride all seemed good went home shut off and had dinner. Wanted to get something from the store when i went to start it it was skwelling like a pig. Reved it a couple of times nothing high and sound did not go away. Shut it off thought the altnator went but it seems good. Now it will not start , i have power to all electric but engine will not turn over. Just turn the key and nothing.
I did find that i forgot to make an electrical connection from the fuel rail electrical harness to the plug underneath the motor. Plugged that in and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance

Emil

emilekm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2013, 03:51 PM   #2
yogi22

Hi could you ensure that the serpentine belt was routed correctly after the water pump change please?
yogi22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.