Any hybrid/Hydrogen driven jeeps on the road? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > Any hybrid/Hydrogen driven jeeps on the road?

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 01-16-2012, 05:02 PM   #16
edpmedic
1995 ZJ 

Ronaele 300e mustangs. Check them out for electric cars done right. 300 HP with 1000ft/lbs torque or 600HP with 2000 ft/lbs torque. I have been following them for about 3 yrs. There are many videos of their .vehicles. The big problem is only about 120 miles to a charge. That at charging on 220v your still talking almost 8 hrs. Their vehicles sell for about 70 to 80 thousand.
Still following their production system would net you one fast Jeep. Fork Lift electrical motors seem like the ones used, but until you can go 400 miles until having to recharge it ain't worth it. Even then if you go cross country 400 miles don't cut it.

Propane in the states will not work without a distribution system for refueling nationwide. I still say rotary gas engines are the way to go. Wankel had the right idea and Mazda should have kept refining and making the engine more reliable. The power and torque produced was very good. Plus you could bolt one to another and increase HP.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Feel the Sunshine on your face
edpmedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 01:34 PM   #17
84Zidac
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeepTheJeep View Post
Any hybrid/Hydrogen driven jeeps on the road?
That would be great for eco-system.
This would mean Al Gore has won...:
84Zidac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2012, 07:09 AM   #18
midwestcore

He made a good choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbfunTH View Post
the rancher next door to me has one in his F250 (gasoline) and he swears by it. Said it was the best $300 investment he's made. don't see why one wouldn't work on a jeep as well. i'll get around to it eventually.
hey i put one on my 2001 GMC pickup that has a 5.3L v-8 in it and now i get more gas millage than my wife gets on her Chrysler mini van that has a small v6 in it. I own a hydrogen generator site (hydrogendriven.com) and i wanted to test it out before I sold any to the public.
I was astonished when my gas millage went from 16 mpg to 27 mpg.
The rancher next door might have purchased his from me because that's the same price my generators start at for a full kit install. It sure made a believer out of me.
midwestcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 02:28 AM   #19
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestcore View Post

hey i put one on my 2001 GMC pickup that has a 5.3L v-8 in it and now i get more gas millage than my wife gets on her Chrysler mini van that has a small v6 in it. I own a hydrogen generator site (hydrogendriven.com) and i wanted to test it out before I sold any to the public.
I was astonished when my gas millage went from 16 mpg to 27 mpg.
The rancher next door might have purchased his from me because that's the same price my generators start at for a full kit install. It sure made a believer out of me.
You can make hydrogen with water a barrel a battery and metal rods and wire lol but heard of these
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 02:31 AM   #20
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfaitalia View Post

Every time I start my Jeep, somewhere in the World a Panda dies!!.......and thats how it should be if you own a Jeep!!!

Global warming. Political BS with people making big money out of it. (In my humble opinion!!!)
Yea he bought a Jeep!! Not a d@mn prius!
Unread 01-30-2013, 09:31 PM   #21
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameslol View Post

Someone sells a propane conversion for pretty cheap that just runs off the propane tanks you get at walmart lol
Hydrogen is better it adds half of what you get or more if you get 20mpg you'd get 30+ it's pretty cool boosts performance to

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.