2wd CRD Grand Cherokee DD - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > 2wd CRD Grand Cherokee DD

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-11-2012, 03:01 PM   #1
Taquache
2007 WK 

2wd CRD Grand Cherokee DD

This thread will be to show off my '07 2wd CRD.

I'm not allowed heavy modifications, infact the drivetrain will remain intact atleast until another daily driver has been obtained.

For ultra custom I have a 2007 Dodge 2500 that is about 700HP and anything but stock from bumper to bumper.

Anywho on to the jeep!!

First purchaced with 82,000 miles on the ticker:

Custom plates to let the world know its no ordinary Grand Cherokee

Began to plastidip the chrome and murder it out (this is my first all black vehicle)

Custom badging

My logo cut from 3M reflective vinyl (exactly the same as the school zone green/yellow signs)

Adding a little underhood bling (closest color match to my decals)

I've got a few more pictures to upload and will be installing the freshly coated strut bar as soon as I recieve it

Future plans include SRT 8 20" Rims in black, powdercoated calipers, possible SRT 8 body kit, possibly lowering springs for 2+" of drop, maybe some darker window tint.

I'll be dynamatting the rear cargo area as I have it all stripped down from tipping over a full G56 Transmission and spearing gear oil all over the back

Taquache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #2
Taquache
2007 WK 

Finally installed my strut bar.

Unread 08-04-2013, 08:48 PM   #3
Taquache
2007 WK 

Just ran out of warranty a few days ago SOOOOOO Let the mods begin!!!

I did the swirl motor Sim Delete a while back:

Today I changed the fuel filter and added a cone element air filter:

Future plans (dependent on acquisition of another daily driver) include
SRT exterior parts
Full built Race NAG1 Probably from SHR
True Twin Turbos and fuel to support 400hp at the wheels!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.