22's on 35's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Street Jeep Forum > 22's on 35's

Visit 1aauto.com For ShockTober Deals on Monroe shocks andAdvance Adapters SYE KitsFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 07-29-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
ryfry
2011 JK Wrangler 

22's on 35's

Can any one post pictures of 22 inch wheels on 35 inch tires? I've seen plenty of 20 inch wheels on 35's but not many 22's. I've only seen one jeep with the 22's and 35's but I would like to get a better idea before I make a decision on tire and rim combo's. Please keep negative opinions to yourself.

ryfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
supbrah

not really a fan of them but i was bored so i looked it up on google found a few.

if you spend a little time on google images im sure you can find some others. good luck.\

mybad the green ones a tj :/
supbrah is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.