Zombie Rescue Unit 1 - Page 20 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Zombie Rescue Unit 1

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-20-2013, 09:43 AM   #286
robswampthing
Grocery getter

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Always such a bummer to read a build thread and get to the end to see "sold" or "wrecked", a few things I plan on doing. Cowl intake, glad I read your thread because I really like the Thor look alot more. And good to see the jcr DIY was so easy to weld up. And to know about the gusseting. Swapping in a super 30 when I get home from Colorado. And ripping out my rear to match it with 4.56. I was forced to do my engine work before everything else when I lost compression so now I've go a Stroker I built under the hood. So I want to clear up some space for goodies. Anyway dude. Good read, I hope my build thread gets this kind of traffic

May 2014 COTM
robswampthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 06:08 PM   #287
straightsixjeep
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by robswampthing View Post
Always such a bummer to read a build thread and get to the end to see "sold" or "wrecked", a few things I plan on doing. Cowl intake, glad I read your thread because I really like the Thor look alot more. And good to see the jcr DIY was so easy to weld up. And to know about the gusseting. Swapping in a super 30 when I get home from Colorado. And ripping out my rear to match it with 4.56. I was forced to do my engine work before everything else when I lost compression so now I've go a Stroker I built under the hood. So I want to clear up some space for goodies. Anyway dude. Good read, I hope my build thread gets this kind of traffic
Look into making a cowl intake yourself. I just put one together for $25 and it works great. You can save a lot of time and money doing the diy route.
straightsixjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 07:53 PM   #288
robswampthing
Grocery getter

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightsixjeep View Post
Look into making a cowl intake yourself. I just put one together for $25 and it works great. You can save a lot of time and money doing the diy route.
Perhaps you could post a pic of your homemade one. Aesthetics is part of it for me

May 2014 COTM
robswampthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 10:31 PM   #289
straightsixjeep
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I did a mini writeup in page 13 of my build. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/9...2/index13.html
straightsixjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome , build , cherokee , gtikyle , zombies

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.