You know your on jeepforum way to much when ...... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > You know your on jeepforum way to much when ......

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Reply
Unread 03-11-2013, 10:46 PM   #16
BlueBadger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Somerset, KY
Posts: 2,281
When your two hours deep in stand still traffic on the interstate in the city. And the only vehicle your willing to give up that oh so precious few spaces of asphalt to is, a lifted JK with a JF decal on the windshield 4 cars deep. But you let them all out just so he can go. You air high five each other (because he saw my JF decal) and your passenger (who is not a Jeeper) is looking at you with that, dude WTF look. And I just reply it's a Jeep thing.

BlueBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2013, 10:57 PM   #17
BlueBadger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Somerset, KY
Posts: 2,281
When your reading this at 1am, after a 16 hr shift. in your hotel room instead of sleeping. when you know full well you have to be up in 5 hrs.
BlueBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2013, 09:11 AM   #18
Decimals
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Murrieta, California
Posts: 239
When you look at your phone and dont see a JF icon in the top left and instantly get on your computer to make sure that none of your subscribed threads arent updated
__________________
project unknown 1989 Jeep XJ....
Decimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2013, 09:13 AM   #19
Decimals
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Murrieta, California
Posts: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBadger View Post
When your two hours deep in stand still traffic on the interstate in the city. And the only vehicle your willing to give up that oh so precious few spaces of asphalt to is, a lifted JK with a JF decal on the windshield 4 cars deep. But you let them all out just so he can go. You air high five each other (because he saw my JF decal) and your passenger (who is not a Jeeper) is looking at you with that, dude WTF look. And I just reply it's a Jeep thing.
Tears to my eyes

Still a better love story than twilight
__________________
project unknown 1989 Jeep XJ....
Decimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2013, 10:00 AM   #20
shouser45
Registered User
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: jim thorpe, pa
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decimals

Tears to my eyes

Still a better love story than twilight
^agreed!!
shouser45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #21
VegasGT
Bolt Snapper
 
VegasGT's Avatar
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Leitchfield, KY
Posts: 4,456
When you post on this page:


... and recognise a lot of JF members posting on it as well, even without their JF name.
__________________
- '99 XJ Sport -
Lifted, Locked, Stiffened
4.5"/35's
July 2013 COTM
July 2014 COTM
Build Thread
VegasGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2013, 10:31 AM   #22
BlueBadger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Somerset, KY
Posts: 2,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decimals

Tears to my eyes

Still a better love story than twilight
Oh yes! Lol
BlueBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2013, 10:40 AM   #23
BlueBadger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Somerset, KY
Posts: 2,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasGT
When you post on this page:

... and recognise a lot of JF members posting on it as well, even without their JF name.
I've seen a bunch on there. It's funny how the XJ changed so little but we know each other just by looking at our rigs.
BlueBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2013, 04:42 PM   #24
Project1
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBadger View Post
When your reading this at 1am, after a 16 hr shift. in your hotel room instead of sleeping. when you know full well you have to be up in 5 hrs.
Ha... Man that's all the time
__________________
[ ]||||||[ ] ... http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/98-green-xj-daily-driver-build-996260/
Project1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 05:17 AM   #25
DNFJ
Web Wheeler
 
DNFJ's Avatar
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 3,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBadger View Post
I've seen a bunch on there. It's funny how the XJ changed so little but we know each other just by looking at our rigs.
Right lol. I think I pissed off the admin last night when I started that whole **** fest about him not being a good driver, and the guy with the open/open ZJ on 33s and a D35 told him he could OUTWHEEL EVERYONE 4 EVER!!!!



Seriously though YKYJFTM when jumping from profile to profile on fb and think "Yup, saw his build thread already"
__________________
Wannabe Desert Rat
'00 XJ 6.5" w/ 33s
Built Not Bought #704
DNFJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 07:42 AM   #26
Project1
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by phfister View Post
Right lol. I think I pissed off the admin last night when I started that whole **** fest about him not being a good driver, and the guy with the open/open ZJ on 33s and a D35 told him he could OUTWHEEL EVERYONE 4 EVER!!!!



Seriously though YKYJFTM when jumping from profile to profile on fb and think "Yup, saw his build thread already"
HAHA..
__________________
[ ]||||||[ ] ... http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/98-green-xj-daily-driver-build-996260/
Project1 is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.