you know you drive an XJ when.. - Page 99 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > you know you drive an XJ when..

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!

Unread 07-28-2009, 11:23 PM   #1471
2000BB6
2000 XJ Cherokee 

envy the people who have the 2 door.
also wishing you had the AX-15. (atleast i do)

2000BB6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2009, 12:27 AM   #1472
XJcrazy00
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I wish i had the AX-15, but in a 4door. im currently looking for an old beater for like 500 with this combo.
XJcrazy00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2009, 11:43 AM   #1473
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ-97 View Post
x2 When I walk in they ask me "what do you need now"
I usually get asked "what are you working on this time"

Outlawed Offroad Forums

NY State ORV Park Project
Bandit1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2009, 12:11 PM   #1474
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vx1kxj View Post
^haha yess

on your first date she looks really nervous riding in the xj with all the noises. and after dating for awhile she just laughs and wants her own
hell yeah!!

when you have been dating your gf for 11 months and she is skeptical about your jeep, then you take her on an offroading trip with you and then she gets hooked too!

this happened for me and now i said we should camp some weekend one more time before summers over and she said, "well, any places having an event where we can offroad? because i would want to do that over just sight seeing or relaxing."

when you go wheeling, think you came out alright, then come home to find you blew a shock and your gas tank has a slight leak.
Unread 07-29-2009, 12:29 PM   #1475
tock172
1996 XJ Cherokee 

When your XJ has single handedly been a huge contributing factor to the demise of your last 5 relationships with females, but it's totally okay with you.
Unread 07-29-2009, 01:14 PM   #1476
theducksguts
2000 XJ Cherokee 

When you curse out fellow "non-enlightened" XJ owners who just surrendered their XJ to CARS and now drive a Subaru.

Check out my Classifieds
theducksguts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2009, 01:16 PM   #1477
jjg214
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
When your XJ has single handedly been a huge contributing factor to the demise of your last 5 relationships with females, but it's totally okay with you.
haha... this has some weight to it...

for me its more like the once every 2-3 months when you give your ex a 'hey whats up?' just to make sure their still alive and she responds with 'i wanna save up for a 4x4'

she didnt say jeep though ....

also, when your considering buying another cherokee and leaving it completely stock so you have something to drive to napa/auto zone/advance auto/pep boys/STEALERSHIP to get parts for the other... and if no one has it in stock, you can just take it off the part getter itself.
jjg214 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2009, 08:27 PM   #1478
xwildman138x
1995 XJ Cherokee 

You know you drive a xj when you are driving and its so hot inside that you could cook eggs on the dash so you turn on the air and it feels like somebody just hooked a 2,000 lb weight on the back of the truck...but man that old air still works woohoo

Tire Carrier

Ma & Pa's Rig
xwildman138x is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2009, 08:31 PM   #1479
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwildman138x View Post
You know you drive a xj when you are driving and its so hot inside that you could cook eggs on the dash so you turn on the air and it feels like somebody just hooked a 2,000 lb weight on the back of the truck...but man that old air still works woohoo
QFTMFT!!!!
Unread 07-29-2009, 10:24 PM   #1480
tock172
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Definitely experienced this. I was driving up a pass with a full load of gear and my friend inside with the air blasting. Everyone was just strokin up the hill so we didn't wanna be left behind. The pedal went to the floor and man we were just not going fast enough. Being up at altitude she was really struggling. We turned the air off, and suddenly surged forward, man it felt good.
Unread 07-30-2009, 12:50 AM   #1481
supniceyeah
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aircruiser View Post
QFTMFT!!!!
haha whoa i just sat here for like a good ten minutes staring at that determined to figure out what QFTMFT meant, idk if thats a common thing but i never seen that before so im like what hthe hell does that mean! ... finally figureD it out and i feel like the smartest kid alive
supniceyeah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2009, 02:23 AM   #1482
riptide
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by supniceyeah View Post
haha whoa i just sat here for like a good ten minutes staring at that determined to figure out what QFTMFT meant, idk if thats a common thing but i never seen that before so im like what hthe hell does that mean! ... finally figureD it out and i feel like the smartest kid alive
Google... makes things much easier.
riptide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2009, 08:49 PM   #1483
xwildman138x
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
Definitely experienced this. I was driving up a pass with a full load of gear and my friend inside with the air blasting. Everyone was just strokin up the hill so we didn't wanna be left behind. The pedal went to the floor and man we were just not going fast enough. Being up at altitude she was really struggling. We turned the air off, and suddenly surged forward, man it felt good.
Damn dude I thought it was bad just driving down a flat jersey road, I can't imagine that!

Tire Carrier

Ma & Pa's Rig
xwildman138x is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2009, 10:05 PM   #1484
tock172
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Damn dude I thought it was bad just driving down a flat jersey road, I can't imagine that!
Yeah well with 48k it better not be too bad. It was great experience, because at that moment, Bon Jovi's dead or alive came on haha
Unread 07-31-2009, 02:37 AM   #1485
Willy36
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
try it going over a 12,000 foot mountain pass
Willy36 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.