Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

you know you drive an XJ when..

736K views 8K replies 1K participants last post by  S8NNG8 
#1 ·
Im sure a thread like this exists but I havent seen one in a long time so..

you have flashlights taped to your fender because theyre brighter than your high beams

you have an extra CPS in your glove box

you have a 55 gallon drum of PB blaster in the garage and if it wasnt so expensive you would wash your jeep with it every day

you know the wife and kids favorite window position and automatically lower the windows to it before they ask

people wonder why your radio has a "front/rear fader" when you only seem to have rear speakers

you watch the temp gauge on your 00-01 closer than any other gauge

youre keyless entry fob locks/unlocks every door except the ones you need.. drivers and hatch

your roof rack cross bars are in the back cargo area rather than on the roof for the extra .5 mpg

See less See more
Reactions: TDougsxj
#736 ·
Oh hell ****ing yes! There are a few stupid ones in my area that I always speed up to run over.

Not to mention all the rocks and dirt in my office parking lot I just can't help running over and flexing on!

#735 ·
When your brake lights decide if they feel like working today.. Starting to piss me off that one.

When your driver side window wont roll up but all the other ones work fine!! :brickwall:

When some kids snap your turn signal lever and now your left blinker works but the right one doesnt. (right worked before and left didnt... lol)

When even know you should be saving for a trip you are taking in two weeks you think you might be ok if you just go ahead and buy the lift and tires. :rofl:

When your DD gets relocated to outside the garage for your jeep.

When you have already heated up your DD for the morning drive and decide to take the XJ instead.

When hoodvents sound like the most amazing idea ever for an XJ! And they were.

When you know you are never going to be even close to done.

When you start to like the way the scratch's look in your NEW paint!

When you carry every tool you own with you, even to drive 5 miles to the store.

When you are offroading with a buddy and say he can drive but you just cant seem to get out of the drivers seat.

When you dont believe any of your gauges at any given time. And if the temp is below 210 then you know something is wrong.

#743 ·
-when your radio turns off when your interior lights turn on

-when you drive up onto your yard to see if you gained any flex since the last time

-when motorcycle trails turn into new unexplored two tracks that i may just squeeze down
:shhh:
-when you always have the old/taken off sway bar in the garge waiting to be sold

#754 ·
jeepnphreak what is that a jeep olny junk yard.. as far as I can see I can see olny jeeps.

#756 ·
When you rear-end someone and don't even have a thought for the safety of your own vehicle.

(After I got home and checked it out, I found out my bumper is stuffed in about a half an inch, and I broke a marker lens.)

#758 ·
When cleaning your Jeep means go through a mud puddle.

#759 ·
when everyone calls you to pull them out cuz you got 2 ft of snow

when you can tell the dif between a 89 - 92 xj and a 96 - 97 xj, and then state the reasons they are dif haha

#762 ·
..when yur driving down the road in the snow with your rear wiper going and suddenly you look back and its gone! :eek: ..retraced my path and found it though...maybe it liked it better riding in the nice warm backseat :)

#764 ·
you cant resist hitting snow banks..even if it does end up getting you stuck and having to wait for a friend to come pull you out and having your gf give you **** the whole time about how you always laugh at cars in the ditches stuck saying "they shouldve got a jeep"

#770 ·
when watching a movie and you see a XJ parked in a scene or driving by and you instanty like the movie better.

#776 ·
when you have to drive your mom's cadi. cts-4 for 3 days cus your visiting family and she drove... and you still miss your JEEP:(

#777 ·
when you cant stop thinking of stuff your gonna do to your xj but you just dont have the money yet and when you always pick out the other xj;s on the road and 90% of the are all beat up and stock..... just a bad rep on xj's:nono:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.