Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

you know you drive an XJ when..

736K views 8K replies 1K participants last post by  S8NNG8 
#1 ·
Im sure a thread like this exists but I havent seen one in a long time so..

you have flashlights taped to your fender because theyre brighter than your high beams

you have an extra CPS in your glove box

you have a 55 gallon drum of PB blaster in the garage and if it wasnt so expensive you would wash your jeep with it every day

you know the wife and kids favorite window position and automatically lower the windows to it before they ask

people wonder why your radio has a "front/rear fader" when you only seem to have rear speakers

you watch the temp gauge on your 00-01 closer than any other gauge

youre keyless entry fob locks/unlocks every door except the ones you need.. drivers and hatch

your roof rack cross bars are in the back cargo area rather than on the roof for the extra .5 mpg

See less See more
Reactions: TDougsxj
#477 ·
You Know you drive an XJ when your driven down the road and your friend freaks out cus you asked him to hold your keys...

#478 ·
haha my brothers 88 toyota pickup does that too. they actually just fall out sometimes too. he has to take them out when he goes wheeling

#482 ·
you know you drive an XJ when you can tell how much oil you have by the size of the oil puddle under your jeep

#494 ·
theres a question on a test titled "the book previously read was published in 1996. What technological changes have come about since then?" and you write "The Jeep Cherokee changed body styles in 1997, better axles were used, and the interior was re-done along with other things." The next day, the teacher hands the tests out to classmates to correct and when the girl correcting your test reads off the above question and answer, the whole class starts laughing and looks at you. and you come up with a bunch of reasons why it could be correct when the teacher only says the question is worth half credit.

#495 · (Edited)
When people ask why didn't you just get a wrangler

When people think that any truck could take on my
Cherokee just because it's a truck

When you have a 4 door but always leave the back seats down

When you lean over to put something in the back seat, you stand up and you have mud all over you

When you get asked why you put Flows on a Jeep

When you think mud is a better paint job

When you can tell where you usually
Park outside your house because is covered with mud

#504 ·
How about when many of your Jeep Club members joke that an XJ "Isn't really a Jeep'' even though it is clearly marked as one. Funny thing is it's the same people that can't follow you succesfully in similarly modded TJs, YJs & CJs. I'll keep my XJ.:2thumbsup:

#505 ·
When you know where you park due to all the OIL SPOTS

#506 ·
when your going 35 on the highway and another jeep follows behind you because they understand death wobble

when you tighten the trackbar before you leave the drive way.

when your going to attach your swaybars... eventually

when you know what your going to do with your next 4 paychecks.

when an old lady in the next lane tells you your jeep shakes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.