XJ Wheelin` Videos - Page 67 - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #991 of 1202 Old 02-26-2011, 10:36 AM
904JeepNut
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Middleburg
Posts: 59
My XJ videos (SORRY ABOUT THE BLACK & WHITE)




904JeepNut is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #992 of 1202 Old 03-04-2011, 10:33 AM
Rockdrummer93
Web Wheeler
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Taylors
Posts: 1,657
Heres mine.. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=482074325247s

'01 XJ, 60s, 106" WB & 40" Stickies
COTM July 2012, COTM November 2014
2014 Cherokee Of The YEAR
Build Thread
Rockdrummer93 is online now  
post #993 of 1202 Old 03-04-2011, 04:33 PM
leo3000
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 68
I know its long but its actually pretty cool, i edited it and stuff..



Titus 2:11-14
leo3000 is offline  
post #994 of 1202 Old 03-04-2011, 04:51 PM
leo3000
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunkape10 View Post
Short video my buddy did of a day at Windrock in Tn.The red Xj is me.http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s...t=wINDROCK.mp4
cool video! that looks like an awesome place..

Titus 2:11-14
leo3000 is offline  
post #995 of 1202 Old 03-05-2011, 09:02 AM
PDBreske
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ocala, FL
Posts: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo3000 View Post
I know its long but its actually pretty cool, i edited it and stuff..

As a photographer (and thus, creator of copyrighted material), I have to wonder if you received a license from Evanescence to use their music for your video and stuff. If so, fantastic. If not, you might want to change it before YouTube removes the audio track entirely and you end up with a silent movie.

There are plenty of resources on the internet for royalty-free music. Try incompetech.com or twistedtracks.com.

In addition to guns and Jeeps, I also like photography. Some of my work can be seen at www.pdbreske.com
PDBreske is offline  
post #996 of 1202 Old 03-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Spokes
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Plainfield
Posts: 6,333
http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/...t=VID00002.mp4


Red 00 XJ lifted
Build -->http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...hread-1280981/
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler737 View Post
because anyone can drive a wrangler
Spokes is offline  
post #997 of 1202 Old 03-07-2011, 06:36 PM
Spokes
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Plainfield
Posts: 6,333


Red 00 XJ lifted
Build -->http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...hread-1280981/
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler737 View Post
because anyone can drive a wrangler
Spokes is offline  
post #998 of 1202 Old 03-08-2011, 06:49 AM
PDBreske
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ocala, FL
Posts: 167
^^^See what I mean? Quiet time.

In addition to guns and Jeeps, I also like photography. Some of my work can be seen at www.pdbreske.com
PDBreske is offline  
post #999 of 1202 Old 03-08-2011, 07:30 AM
Spokes
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Plainfield
Posts: 6,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDBreske View Post
^^^See what I mean? Quiet time.
Sorry. YouTube is retarded with there music laws it's so dumb...


Red 00 XJ lifted
Build -->http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...hread-1280981/
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler737 View Post
because anyone can drive a wrangler
Spokes is offline  
post #1000 of 1202 Old 03-08-2011, 01:41 PM
PDBreske
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ocala, FL
Posts: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokes View Post
Sorry. YouTube is retarded with there music laws it's so dumb...
Without turning this into a huge soapbox rant, I'll just say that you're wrong and YouTube is right. You don't own any copyright or license to the music you used for the video and they removed the entire audio track because of it. When you created an account on YouTube you agreed to follow the site's Terms of Service and that TOS document stated very clearly what was and what wasn't allowed.

Instead of using someone else's music in ways that don't serve the music providers, try using royalty-free music that you don't pay for and won't be removed by YouTube. As I stated in an earlier post, you can try incompetech.com or twistedtracks.com. Or just Google "royalty-free music."

In addition to guns and Jeeps, I also like photography. Some of my work can be seen at www.pdbreske.com
PDBreske is offline  
post #1001 of 1202 Old 03-08-2011, 02:55 PM
Spokes
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Plainfield
Posts: 6,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDBreske View Post
Without turning this into a huge soapbox rant, I'll just say that you're wrong and YouTube is right. You don't own any copyright or license to the music you used for the video and they removed the entire audio track because of it. When you created an account on YouTube you agreed to follow the site's Terms of Service and that TOS document stated very clearly what was and what wasn't allowed.

Instead of using someone else's music in ways that don't serve the music providers, try using royalty-free music that you don't pay for and won't be removed by YouTube. As I stated in an earlier post, you can try incompetech.com or twistedtracks.com. Or just Google "royalty-free music."
both those songs i bought off itunes... so they are mine since i BOUGHT them. everything is getting so messed up in this world, soon your not going to be able to piss without alerting the press..


Red 00 XJ lifted
Build -->http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...hread-1280981/
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler737 View Post
because anyone can drive a wrangler
Spokes is offline  
post #1002 of 1202 Old 03-20-2011, 01:38 PM
jdest001
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 97

-White 1998 XJ
jdest001 is offline  
post #1003 of 1202 Old 03-28-2011, 04:58 PM
Spokes
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Plainfield
Posts: 6,333


friends suburban


Red 00 XJ lifted
Build -->http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...hread-1280981/
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler737 View Post
because anyone can drive a wrangler
Spokes is offline  
post #1004 of 1202 Old 03-28-2011, 06:07 PM
koolaid5
Stuck In The Garage!
 
koolaid5's Avatar
1992 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Chambersburg
Posts: 5,881
SPOKES!!! tell your buddies not to hit deep water at f'n 40mph. Did that one guy kill his **** or were you able to dry it out and get him running again?We had a guy down here that was drinking new years eve and did that **** and hydrolocked his TJ. *******
koolaid5 is offline  
post #1005 of 1202 Old 03-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Spokes
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Plainfield
Posts: 6,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolaid5 View Post
SPOKES!!! tell your buddies not to hit deep water at f'n 40mph. Did that one guy kill his **** or were you able to dry it out and get him running again?We had a guy down here that was drinking new years eve and did that **** and hydrolocked his TJ. *******
haha if u notice i went into the hole slow and than got on it... the right way to do it lol

the guy with the TJ has money and only paid 2500 for that thing so he BEATS IT!!!! and the XJ is also just a beater, but it was stallin out all day. at the beginning of the day it was tappin real bad and he discovered it was REAL low on oil but yes we pulled it out and with a jumper box it fired right up


Red 00 XJ lifted
Build -->http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...hread-1280981/
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler737 View Post
because anyone can drive a wrangler
Spokes is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
XJ Videos? badtodabone XJ Cherokee Technical Forum 34 06-29-2009 03:42 PM
Groups & Videos Keith MJ Comanche Technical Forum 0 03-13-2008 08:28 PM
Wheelin' pics and videos from today Steve88XJ XJ Cherokee Technical Forum 5 11-21-2005 11:11 AM
Couple of videos... Steve88XJ XJ Cherokee Technical Forum 5 10-16-2005 10:57 PM
new videos AMK XJ Cherokee Technical Forum 3 09-13-2003 03:19 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome