XJ Roof Tent Suggestions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > XJ Roof Tent Suggestions

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 03-04-2013, 10:57 AM   #1
CherokeeJeeper

XJ Roof Tent Suggestions

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a quality hatch tent for my 01 XJ. I know that there's been about a thousand repeat posts of the one and only XJ owner in the United States within the past 5 years that put a Jeep Liberty Tent on the back of an XJ and than sold it. I've seen a few pics online of the Mopar version which wasn't too pricey. Any ideas? The roof options are a bit too expensive. I found the Mopar Tent for dirt Jeep (brand new).

CherokeeJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 09:43 PM   #2
Kevin108
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I don't have any suggestions but I'm interested as well. Unfortunately all the models I've seen cost more than I paid for my Jeep.
Unread 03-04-2013, 11:52 PM   #3
Modstock
1999 XJ Cherokee 

A few of the guys that expo around here run Roof-top tents. ARB makes a few . Theres other makes that are cheaper and look into used units also.
Sometimes ya can get one that hasent been used yet or once/twice.
Modstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2013, 05:21 AM   #4
Kevin108
2000 XJ Cherokee 

If you come across a thread or remember a user name, please post a link.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.