XJ Headlight Conversions? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > XJ Headlight Conversions?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 12-13-2013, 10:07 AM   #61
ParkerXJ
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJmaine97 View Post
No sweat, anony, don't go digging just for me. In a lot of places in Maine I think you could have decent luck arguing out of a headlight ticket if you could prove you were following the spirit of the law. If not, I'll take my ticket and consider it a cost of decent lighting.

The fact that Maine's headlight law even mentions 4 candlepower tells me the law hasn't been revisited in quite some time.
X2
Also their tinting laws havnt been updated since 86'
Maine cops rarely give anyone a hassle over tints, lifts, wheels over the fenders, and headlights (unless you're being a real dbag with it)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.