XJ Exhaust - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > XJ Exhaust

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 08-29-2014, 09:28 PM   #1
thereal2shanes

XJ Exhaust

I recently bought a 1997 Cherokee and am wondering what the best exhaust would be to put on it. I would like something loud, but at the same time, not aggravating. Any suggestions?

thereal2shanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2014, 11:27 PM   #2
MaskedMallard
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereal2shanes View Post
I recently bought a 1997 Cherokee and am wondering what the best exhaust would be to put on it. I would like something loud, but at the same time, not aggravating. Any suggestions?
I put a Borla on mine. I got it off of Amazon.com
MaskedMallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2014, 12:25 AM   #3
yeggie00xj
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Well I put a thrush glass pack on mine at first...was nice at first but at idle you couldn't hear it and it didn't have the tone I wanted while driving. Then I put a super 44 on it and I like it....sounds good at idle not to loud...I don't know if my hearing is getting worse or if im just used to loud v8 cars and trucks but I could go louder to the super 10 but my concern would be rasp which I don't want. If i were you I would do the super 44 has a good mix and isn't to loud.
yeggie00xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2014, 08:09 AM   #4
mschi772
Web Wheeler

1997 XJ Cherokee 

This thread was started on 8-27-14 (only two days before you came here) and hasn't left page 1 of the forum since then. You didn't even try searching or even browsing first, did you?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...haust-2673026/
mschi772 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.