Xj cargo capacity - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Xj cargo capacity

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 07-19-2012, 03:08 PM   #16
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Next gig I have I'll be sure to snap one.

NW99XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2012, 03:10 PM   #17
TrailRider94
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I take my xj hunting every weekend last fall/winter. I killed a doe and layer the seats down and put a tarp inside there. Well she leaked a little blood in the back and made the capet stink so so i took the carpets out and solved that problem( gonna bedline the floors) then I killed a big buck and I had a bed comforter I put in the back, threw him up in there on the comforter and got him home to process him. No bloody Carpet, or nothing, sprayed out the back cargo area. Works great....but this season this year Im building a hitch basket to start hauling them around in.
TrailRider94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2012, 03:39 PM   #18
Eagyl
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Took my XJ camping last month, and had 2 bikes, a pop-up camper, and camping gear for 4 people loaded in the back without a problem. However, 2 people went in another car due to lack of room. Had no trouble at all, and I'm fully stock with 235/75/R15s.
Unread 10-21-2013, 02:06 PM   #19
FleXJeep37
2001 XJ Cherokee 

tons of space

I managed to fit 2 Knack tool boxes in my cargo area with the seats down. The contractor I bought them from was very surprised that I fit one large knack box and a smaller one in at the same time....dont know of the dimensions off hand but I store all my tools in there and it holds a lot!
FleXJeep37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.