XJ Buying Questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > XJ Buying Questions

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 07-23-2014, 05:29 AM   #1
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

XJ Buying Questions

I'm looking to buy a Cherokee at the end of this week and I have three Cherokees that I am looking at. They all have things I like and don't like. I was wondering if you guys could give me some help?

The first is a 2000 Silver XJ Auto 4wd. It has 236k miles and looks to be in great condition. The owner just put new tires on TJ Moab wheels. The down fall is it has a cracked paint by one head light. It the driver passenger door doesn't open from the outside. The button is stuck and the rear hatch doesn't open at all. He is asking $2500

The second is a 1994 XJ 4wd auto. It has 126k miles with a 3" lift. The lift is new coils on front with rear block under the coil. I think he hasn't added new shocks. That bothers me.... Other than that it has a window issue where sometimes they don't work. It runs fine. He's got 31 tires on 15s. He's asking 2800

The third is a white 97 XJ 4wd auto. I don't know much other than it has 212k miles and is a current DD for the owner. New tires and Brakes. The owner is asking $2500.00

I am leaning towards the second or third any opinions or help?

I've attached pics of the 94 I'll try and add pics of the others.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1406114943667.jpg   1406114951854.jpg   1406114959537.jpg  
LKWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.