Will you help a fellow jeeper! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Will you help a fellow jeeper!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Unread 07-02-2012, 01:32 PM   #1
Joshharris98xj
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Will you help a fellow jeeper!

PLEASE! I need your help if you go to a local pick and pull and you find a post 97xj I need the drivers side fender, i will pay you for it and for it to be shipped...or a head panel let me know if anyone is up for it. It's going to cost me 240 to buy one and have it painted maybe I can get it cheaper this way

Joshharris98xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 02:29 PM   #2
Texsun
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Craigslist?
Texsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 02:53 PM   #3
chriskeenan
1999 XJ Cherokee 

dude, you just missed half price weekend at PnP, lol. says they have an 01 there right now, idk what kind of shape its in though
chriskeenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 03:37 PM   #4
Joshharris98xj
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Been on craigslist every day and I have been to see it it was in a front end collision=screwed fenders it's green
Joshharris98xj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.