will photoshop first pic - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > will photoshop first pic

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFG

Reply
Unread 06-22-2008, 01:53 PM   #46
XJ96PA
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 342
2slw4u, then Carlson99xj (sent me a pm), XJ_Austria, then dude in an xj. please no more requests until i get caught up. I'm starting to get overwhelmed.

XJ96PA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2008, 06:23 PM   #47
XJ96PA
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 342
XJ96PA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2008, 07:42 PM   #48
Camo Deere
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 2,568

Can you please make the intake top on the hood white?

Thanks.
Camo Deere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2008, 06:18 AM   #49
kboyts
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slw4u View Post
i love bacon but that bacon in a can looks gross lol
I had it a few times while camping many many years ago and its not bad. It tastes the same as regular bacon from the store. Its just instead of in a plastic vacum pack the roll it up into a can.
kboyts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2008, 08:36 AM   #50
JeEpErWaNaBe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Rockland County
Posts: 419
i know you have this thread up for a while and you said only two but if you have time can you please take this and please lift it to like a 3.5- 4 in lift and put some 31's on my icons, also make the amber lenses clear and tint the windows a tad bit darker including the drivers window. thanks so much , and please don't feel obligated to spent three hour on it like you did with the other one (which i must say you did an amazing amazing job with) wish i knew hope to use the program.. after all i own it....
thanks.

JeEpErWaNaBe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2008, 11:25 PM   #51
DeSaint
Registered User
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NW England
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marconis View Post
Oh wow, that looks gross. I mean the picture on the can looks tasty...but jesus.

really... they have things like pig fat dipped in chocolate as a candy... they are very very odd is all i can say
__________________
'95 Cherokee Limited SE...Man it's good
DeSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2008, 05:26 PM   #52
98CherokeeLTD
Registered User
1992 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Easton, PA, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo Deere View Post

Can you please make the intake top on the hood white?

Thanks.
XJ96PA- I'm not stealing your thread, just figured I'd give ya hand..here's one


Last edited by 98CherokeeLTD; 06-29-2008 at 05:33 PM.. Reason: pic link didnt work
98CherokeeLTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2008, 05:55 PM   #53
98CherokeeLTD
Registered User
1992 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Easton, PA, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeEpErWaNaBe View Post
i know you have this thread up for a while and you said only two but if you have time can you please take this and please lift it to like a 3.5- 4 in lift and put some 31's on my icons, also make the amber lenses clear and tint the windows a tad bit darker including the drivers window. thanks so much , and please don't feel obligated to spent three hour on it like you did with the other one (which i must say you did an amazing amazing job with) wish i knew hope to use the program.. after all i own it....
thanks.

got the tint and clear (well i guess it looks a little more like clear) but the lift and tires and whatnot i havent figured out yet...
98CherokeeLTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2008, 06:47 PM   #54
XJ96PA
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 342
do you mean you don't know how to do it? just make a selection under the body but above the tires, just like when you lower a car, but go the opposite way (up), then on the ground where the gap is, smudge or copy and paste from other areas of the ground. copy and paste wheels and tires. for the light that's not totally clear, select it and go to image>adjustments>hue/saturation and take the saturation down the whole way. you may need to bring the lightness up to make it brighter also.
XJ96PA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2008, 06:55 PM   #55
Bowhunter46563
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Plymouth Indiana
Posts: 1,297
How about some Bushwhackers on this one.




How about the raised parts of the hood in Black
__________________
01 XJ/4" lift/33" DC Muds/Sidebiter Wheels/Surco/ Hi-lift/Pilot lights/Bad Apple Fab diff gaurds/Front and rear receiver hitches/Rusty's LCA's/ Magnaflow/Rubi HD Track bar and Brace/Big Daddy tie rod/TB Spacer/Ractive air intake/ Jet Stage 1/Pioneeer & Fusion Sound/AJ's Super rails/Warn Skid /BW Flat Flares/Bedlined Rockers and Quarters
Bowhunter46563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2008, 08:30 PM   #56
98CherokeeLTD
Registered User
1992 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Easton, PA, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ96PA View Post
do you mean you don't know how to do it? just make a selection under the body but above the tires, just like when you lower a car, but go the opposite way (up), then on the ground where the gap is, smudge or copy and paste from other areas of the ground. copy and paste wheels and tires. for the light that's not totally clear, select it and go to image>adjustments>hue/saturation and take the saturation down the whole way. you may need to bring the lightness up to make it brighter also.
i havent messed around with it enough that I'm good with cutting and moving things. I will eventually mess around more but for now gotta get one thing under control first.
98CherokeeLTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008, 09:16 AM   #57
JeEpErWaNaBe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Rockland County
Posts: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98CherokeeLTD View Post
got the tint and clear (well i guess it looks a little more like clear) but the lift and tires and whatnot i havent figured out yet...
Hey thanks so much for that, it looks great! cant wait to see if you can lift it for me and finish it. hope ill beat you to the lift but i doubt it even though i wished i did!
JeEpErWaNaBe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008, 06:16 PM   #58
littleblackXj
Registered User
1993 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Santa Rosa
Posts: 795
How about the raised parts of the hood in Black
[/QUOTE]

littleblackXj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008, 10:05 PM   #59
99cherokee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ny
Posts: 49
"XJ96PA" really you are amazing at your photoshop work!
keep it up
__________________
If you're into cars you must understand the golden rule: You have 3 words: Fast, Cheap, Reliable...
The problem is, you can only choose 2 of them.
99cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008, 11:46 PM   #60
XJ_Austria
Registered User
1994 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Austria close to Vienna
Posts: 158
PLEASE....

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ_Austria View Post
Hi!

Would you kindly change the color to this (RAL 7022, and RAL 1020)?
Thanks a lot!



RAL 7022:

RAL 1020:
XJ_Austria is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.