whos in the same boat? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > whos in the same boat?

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 02-16-2012, 12:58 AM   #1
blackelitecrx
1994 XJ Cherokee 

whos in the same boat?

So, today i went to go put some money into the bank, and tonight after i left the gym, i stopped to grab my bank statement. My insurance money was still in my account. I was curious why it hasn't automatically been taken out. I drive away thinking about it on my way home. Then I realized, It must have been over a year now i set up my monthly payments. I get to my house, walk to my rear plate and notice how my insurance ran out 3 weeks ago :O Didn't even cross my mind. Well i have my jeep parked off the side of the road out of everyones way and backed in so no one can see my plates and to make sure no one can hit it. Tomorrow morning im getting my Jeep re-insured.
My bad.
Oh, and funny thing is, i got a fix it slip for my exhaust being loud because i didnt have an exhuast pipe after my CherryBomb. This happened just before my insurance ran out. I then went to the cop shop to get it looked at, so happens its a rookie cop. He just looked at my exhuast pipe, didnt make me start my Jeep, said okay have a good day. I waited for him to walk inside and then i started it and drove away.
Cop didnt notice that i didnt have insurance either :P

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.