Where to Find Door Armrest for 97 w/Manual Windows - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Where to Find Door Armrest for 97 w/Manual Windows

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitLJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off Road

Unread 09-10-2012, 09:47 AM   #1
sanrico
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Where to Find Door Armrest for 97 w/Manual Windows

Ok, I searched on this site. And I searched some more. And I searched eBay, and Google, and the local junkyards, and I found nothing!

I'm looking for the front passenger's door armrest for manual windows. I would think this is an easy part to find from a million suppliers, but I can't find a single one! I've seen lots of them on eBay for the powered windows, but none for the manual.

Does anyone know of a supplier or a generic model that will work? Thanks in advance!

sanrico is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
sanrico
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Ay, just as I thought...this is gonna be a tough part to find, huh?
Unread 09-11-2012, 07:51 PM   #3
Motorcharge
1992 XJ Cherokee 

http://www.teamcherokee.com/Door_and...ems/index.html

WANTED: YJ Rollbar - PM for details.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2012, 09:47 PM   #4
sanrico
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
Thanks for posting this. Unfortunately, they don't have the one I need, but that's a great site to bookmark!
Unread 09-12-2012, 10:00 PM   #5
KG8893
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrico View Post
Ok, I searched on this site. And I searched some more. And I searched eBay, and Google, and the local junkyards, and I found nothing!

I'm looking for the front passenger's door armrest for manual windows. I would think this is an easy part to find from a million suppliers, but I can't find a single one! I've seen lots of them on eBay for the powered windows, but none for the manual.

Does anyone know of a supplier or a generic model that will work? Thanks in advance!
i'd think the land of enchantment would have some great u-pull-it yards

no i would just keep checking the yard. if nothing else you could get both the passanger and driver of a different color/year. (97+ of course)
KG8893 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.