Where to buy replacement floors - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Where to buy replacement floors

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Ruffstuff's Monster Shock Brackets!

Unread 07-05-2009, 04:05 PM   #1
Jeep Cherokee
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Where to buy replacement floors

The floor on my jeep has seen some better days. I took the interior out and starting the rust removal process. I've found floor pans on quadratec but don't want to drop a hundred bucks a side. I know I'm not the only one with this prob... Wheres everyone getting their floors?

Jeep Cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2009, 04:17 PM   #2
tock172
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Get some sheet metal, cut and weld. The side panels from old washers and such work well.
Unread 07-05-2009, 05:27 PM   #3
viper719
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Junkyard all the way, some dont mind you dragging some cutting tools out to chop up some floors, heck some actually appreciate it as it means less work they have to do later.
Unread 07-05-2009, 05:35 PM   #4
Jeep Cherokee
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Since I live in upstate ny finding an xj without rust in a junk yard is next to impossible.
Unread 07-05-2009, 06:25 PM   #5
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

www.raybuck.com

The Cherokee floor pans fit perfectly and are thicker than the original sheet metal.

Between 2009 when Obama took office, and 2013, median annual household incomes have fallen by more than $2,100.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problems; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2009, 10:49 PM   #6
pentastar01
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep Cherokee View Post
The floor on my jeep has seen some better days. I took the interior out and starting the rust removal process. I've found floor pans on quadratec but don't want to drop a hundred bucks a side. I know I'm not the only one with this prob... Wheres everyone getting their floors?
I know your looking for floors and i can't help you much out, but I'm just wonderin' how bad your floors are? I know when I pulled the carpeting up off my old XY all I found as a floor was chicken wireheld with bondo.
pentastar01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2009, 05:54 AM   #7
Jeep Cherokee
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I can put my foot right through the passenger side. I bought the jeep from North Carolina with 30k on it so I know there want any shady work done.
Unread 07-06-2009, 09:03 PM   #8
viper719
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Get a sheet of 16 Guage galvanized steel, Lowes carries them occasionally, a side cutter (or a dremel if your desperate) and a box of stainless self tapping sheet metal screws and some RTV sealant. Its a quick dirty fix, but it works in a pinch.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.