Whats your next mod going to be? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Whats your next mod going to be?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-15-2013, 09:13 AM   #1
jwe

Whats your next mod going to be?

Next budget mod is going to be some stock skid plates.I heard that some cherokee's came with skid plates that are metal which I figure stock ones are better than having nothing.I thought having a 2000 XJ sport would have had them but I'm yet to figure out what sport means other than being a badge.I do know cherokee's are common in junkyard and pull a part is full of them. I don't rock crawl in fact I really don't like going over rocks.but I do hit a lot of ruts from where water has washed the dirt away and 4x4 rigs that have 42s leave behind gutters. Also a lot of stumps and falling trees because I ride in the woods a lot. I have a love hate relationship with mud.I like going thru it but I hate cleaning it and I know mud breaks stuff which I don't need. So I limit myself to hitting every mud puddle I can find instead if sinking my rig in a mud river.I'm more of a making my own trails rider because you never know what's behind them weeds,bushes.I enjoy knowing that I'm able to go somewhere others can't and seeing stuff that you don't see everyday. Maybe sitting on a hillside in the woods or sitting in a big ol field filled with sticker bushes .

jwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2013, 04:49 PM   #2
DunmerBoy
eXJpedition

1998 XJ Cherokee 

my next few are Stock (mostlikely) gastank skid and a front locker.

College Student in Genetics, Jeeper and musician

- Build Thread -
DunmerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.