Inspired by the "you know you drive an XJ" thread: what vehicles are in your "dream garage?"
How's this for a mixed bag:
- FSJ Wagoneer, late 80s to end of production, every cush option (leather, woodgrain) you can throw at it. Not primarily a trail rig.
- Another XJ 4.0/AX15 with a mild lift and lotsa goodies (nothing BUT a trail rig)
- International Scout or Travelall with the 345
- International Scout Nissan turbo-diesel (I have no idea why, other than its not very common and kinda cool)
- Gladiator pickup
- A 40s to early 60s Dodge PowerWagon (with the original flathead six with some mild period-correct hot rod goodies like an Offenhauser head).
And for the non 4x4 stuff:
- 68 Plymouth Roadrunner or Dodge SuperBee, 383 and A-833 4-speed
- 67 Plymouth GTX, 426 Hemi/Torqueflite
- 1971Buick GSX 455 w/ Stage II heads
- 1987 Buick GNX
- 1968 Ford Torino 428
- Jensen Interceptor 440
- 57 Chrysler 300c
- '69 Camaro LT1 (the original LT1 5-liter, not the 90s version) and Muncie 4-speed
Ford F250 Diesel Crew Cab for hauling the travel trailer
My XJ with 3-4" of lift and 31" tires for trail riding/my DD
VW Passat TDI Wagon for the wife's DD
TJ running 35's and full ARB lockers (lots of other goodies) for trail riding
Ford F350 Crew Cab Diesel Duallie for hauling the TJ and other toys
Fullsize motor home
64.5 Ford Mustang, fully restored
92 Ford Mustang LX, modded to drive fast in straight lines and the curves
My XJ for DD duties
Chevy Tahoe for the wife's DD
haha, when im at work, sometimes these ideas will randomly pop into my head.
ofcourse i will still have my xj..but with 3" of lift on 32s or 33s.
-lifted to the sky early 90s dodge ram with huge *** tires and straight pipe dual exhaust
-dodge stratus 2 door with a 5 speed for that fun daily driver
-new charger with 2 door conversion and a 5 speed
-another cherokee with more lift as a trail only rig
-maybe a tj..
- oh yea, new and old challengers.
__________________ 1996 XJ on 36" TSLs, 4", locked F/R, stretched
my XJ of course
an '06 Rubicon unlimited 4.5" longarm and 37's and all the mods possible, trail only
an '06 chevy silverado 2500 duramax/allison 4x4, tow vehicle
an '07 corvette Z06
a '63 corvette split window coupe w/ '67 427 hood and ZZ572 crate motor
a '69 camaro
Completely stock, and keeping it that way...