Whats on your dash? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Whats on your dash?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 03-24-2012, 01:02 AM   #16
NCWJRUNNER
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bldeagle10 View Post
thats how it is for me. has to be covered in mud or spotless there is no median or it just looks like you dgaf about your jeep..

my dash...

nothing really but a fog light switch, and a dash mat that reads

i have a cb wedged between the passenger seat and center console though..
i noticed your spotlight ive got 2 laying around my house my dad was going to put in his toyota rig but it ended up getting stolen and choped by damn meth heads. i was wondering if you had a write up on the instal or maybe give me some tips im kinda scared to go at it cause its kinda a one chance thing

your message box was too full to pm you

NCWJRUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2012, 07:10 AM   #17
XJ_Renegade
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Literally the only 2 things not stock; my little buddy Alpha and '98 TJ gauges. My CB is between the sun visors and the mic is detached unless I'm wheeling.

[COLOR=White] White Jeep Club Member #108 [/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]R.I.P. Troy Edwards[/COLOR]

My Build Thread: [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/99-xj-project-arctic-wolf-1126101/"]Project [color="white"]Arctic Wolf[/color][/URL]
XJ_Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.