Whats better - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Whats better

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE KitsTruc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955

Unread 05-17-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
lax2696
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Whats better

I have a 93 cherokee and was wondering what is a better investment to do first. i would like to put a 3.5 in. lift. Also i would like to put a new sound system including three sets of speakers and subs. So which should i do first?

lax2696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 04:59 PM   #2
mschi772
Web Wheeler

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Neither is much of an investment (unless your current suspension is broken). Do whichever you want more or have more use for. I'd be doing maintenance, repairs, restoration, and body/rust repair as my initial investments.
mschi772 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.