What is your preferred online 4x4 store to shop for XJ parts? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > What is your preferred online 4x4 store to shop for XJ parts?

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-14-2013, 02:33 PM   #31
MCObray

I always liked JeepinOutfitters and TeamCherokee. I also used JF Quadratec's forum rep. to get free shipping when I ordered through them once.

Unread 04-18-2013, 12:45 AM   #32
Charley3
Web Wheeler
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I just bought an OME (or perfect copy of OEM by Omix Ada) front skid plate for my 99 XJ from Quadratec for $99. Shipping was free, and I didn't even have to call and tell them I'm a Jeep Forum member because shipping on this item is free for everyone. That was $60 cheaper than other online stores, and maybe $100 cheaper with the free shipping.

I will never again say Quadratec is over priced. It depends on what it is, and this was a smokin deal with the free shipping. Some times Quadratec has excellent prices, depending on which items.
Also, since on other items Quadratec will waive shipping charges for Jeep Forum members, it's a good place in general for many items.
Some times other places have an item for less, especially if you can find the item on Amazon or Ebay, but sometimes Quadratec has best price.

I will never again gripe about Quadratec neglecting Jeep Cherokee XJ products in their magazine. Their magazine does neglect XJ parts, but their website has a good selection of XJ parts.
Unread 04-18-2013, 07:57 AM   #33
QXj97
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I like morris 4x4 and iro
QXj97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2013, 01:51 PM   #34
LimeLJ
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I will never again gripe about Quadratec neglecting Jeep Cherokee XJ products in their magazine. Their magazine does neglect XJ parts, but their website has a good selection of XJ parts.
Try having the model of Jeep you own not even appear on their web site.

Quadratec for looking up items and then buying them elsewhere.
LimeLJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2013, 03:11 PM   #35
Charley3
Web Wheeler
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeLJ View Post
Try having the model of Jeep you own not even appear on their web site.

Quadratec for looking up items and then buying them elsewhere.
You have an LJ. That's got parts for it listed all over Quadratec's magazine and website.

Were you referring to some other model Jeep?
Unread 04-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #36
rubiprime

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Ccor ( classic city offroad). They treated me great . Discount and free shipping
rubiprime is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2013, 11:21 PM   #37
LimeLJ
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
You have an LJ. That's got parts for it listed all over Quadratec's magazine and website.

Were you referring to some other model Jeep?
I own a LJ, JK, MJ, and XJ. The MJ does not show on most sites. Worse is I was filling out a form before that had every little obscure model and submodel of Jeep except for the Comanche.
LimeLJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2013, 01:22 AM   #38
Charley3
Web Wheeler
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I have developed a new appreciation for Quadratec since learning that shipping is free for JeepForum members.

I've already saved around $200 in shipping in the last 2 weeks! (Buying parts fast and furious for a build on my XJ)

In the case of the Quadratec floor mats, great price and free shipping saved me $75 compared to Husky mats, and the Quadratec mats are better! Bought front, rear, and cargo area mats.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.