what should i do next? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > what should i do next?

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair1997 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee Header Panel

Unread 06-26-2012, 05:41 PM   #16
BlueBadger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinXJ

It won't pull your axle back, it will push it forward some. With the rc drop brackets you use the stock control arms up to 4.5in of lift. And it stays center. If you have adjustable arms already you can run the axle center or pushed forward. I run mine a little more forward then it is normally. I'm running 36s on 5.5 in of lift and have plenty of room. Best shot I have right now but will take a better one after work. And with the brackets it will flex better to.
Damn nice looking XJ!!

BlueBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2012, 12:46 AM   #17
rednkchris
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Wow the first pic on 35s is still a lot more room than me and my lift sshould be 6.5 lift....hmmm mayb my lift is realy sagged
Unread 06-27-2012, 05:15 AM   #18
pumpkinXJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednkchris
Wow the first pic on 35s is still a lot more room than me and my lift sshould be 6.5 lift....hmmm mayb my lift is realy sagged
My bad I just noticed the first pic is 6.5 those were my old 6.5 leafs. And in that pic the rears trimmed slightly
Originally Posted by -Deepskyy- View Post
If it ever happens to me, I'll just put the clutch down to the floor, and start revving the YJ up to about 3500 and then yell out "I'M SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF AWESOME COMING FROM MY JEEP!"
pumpkinXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #19
rednkchris
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Hmm ill have to cut n fold my fenders n see how much room I have. I have bushwacker cut out flares I need to install its just my body is good and I don't wanna mess it up hahah

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.