What seats will fit in '98 classic? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > What seats will fit in '98 classic?

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiBushed Sleeves & Poly Bushings!All our Different Weld Washers!

Unread 09-01-2013, 10:52 PM   #1
Jeepguy4276

What seats will fit in '98 classic?

The seats are pretty rough. I'm just wondering if some from a grand cherokee would fit and from what years. Anyone recommend aftermarket brands that fit? No race seats, must be comfortable and easy to get in. Will be in my dads jeep. Also back seat and ideas for seat covers. Again, not real sporty. Leather?

Trying to get some ideas for him. I have his interior striped right now and might make changes. I can't find an original light gray one here.

Jeepguy4276 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2013, 07:28 PM   #2
chris87xj
Jeepaholic

1987 XJ Cherokee 

Maybe some Grand Cherokee seats? Jeep Grand Cherokee seats bolt-on?

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009

Enter Your Jeep in the April COTM Contest... NAOW!!
chris87xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #3
jakecarder
2000 XJ Cherokee 

number one xj seat swap is finding manual wj cloth seats. my father has a wj and there so plush haha. it is a bolt in swap. just swap the xj bases over to the wj sliders and bolt them in. most junkyards you can grab both front seats for under 150. im just waiting to find a rock mountain edition wj in the junk yard so i can get the seats with JEEP embroiderd in them. my 05 tj rocky had it and i would get compliments all the time. there rare tho, ive been waiting quite awhile
jakecarder is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.