What's in your dream garage?
Inspired by the "you know you drive an XJ" thread: what vehicles are in your "dream garage?"
How's this for a mixed bag:
- FSJ Wagoneer, late 80s to end of production, every cush option (leather, woodgrain) you can throw at it. Not primarily a trail rig.
- Another XJ 4.0/AX15 with a mild lift and lotsa goodies (nothing BUT a trail rig)
- International Scout or Travelall with the 345
- International Scout Nissan turbo-diesel (I have no idea why, other than its not very common and kinda cool)
- Gladiator pickup
- A 40s to early 60s Dodge PowerWagon (with the original flathead six with some mild period-correct hot rod goodies like an Offenhauser head).
And for the non 4x4 stuff:
- 68 Plymouth Roadrunner or Dodge SuperBee, 383 and A-833 4-speed
- 67 Plymouth GTX, 426 Hemi/Torqueflite
- 1971Buick GSX 455 w/ Stage II heads
- 1987 Buick GNX
- 1968 Ford Torino 428
- Jensen Interceptor 440
- 57 Chrysler 300c
- '69 Camaro LT1 (the original LT1 5-liter, not the 90s version) and Muncie 4-speed