what is that rubber engine protector cover thing? lost mine - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > what is that rubber engine protector cover thing? lost mine

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRCI FUEL CELL BRACKET - Perfect for the back of your JeepARTEC LABOR DAY SALE - 15% off

Unread 12-17-2013, 08:41 PM   #16
Modstock
1999 XJ Cherokee 

They came on em' stock .

Modstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 02:02 AM   #17
green97xjsport
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Do they actually provide any protection from road grime or whatever, I still have mine and was thinking of removing it, permanently, as I have to take it off anyway to do some work on tranny cooler lines. And once I get it off, if it's in good shape, you can have mine for postage.
_(o))_____(o))--o-))
green97xjsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2013, 04:05 AM   #18
Agility

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerXJ
Is yours on? A couple of the eyelets or whatever they are are ripped so it sort of sags at the sides Ill take it off when I need to do work behind it or this spring
No, I probably never had one since I have the base model. I would like to find a front skid plate though.

-Agility, formerly XJmaine97
Agility is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2013, 04:13 AM   #19
green97xjsport
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Checked on mine, tore up, just trashed it, was dangling all over and ripped. Will be making my own aluminum skid
_(o))_____(o))--o-))
green97xjsport is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.