I know man! It was a PITA to get out, but it finally came. Even found a 88 Comanche with the 10" drums too, and it's drums were in better condition than mine, so I made the swap. Pinion seal leaks but, other than that it seems to be in good condition, but I haven't opened it up to inspect it yet. I'll do that once it stops raining.
Hope it all works of for you. Still can't believe on that find for so cheap
Made myself some swaybar holders for when it's disconnected. Just used a long 'dog-run' cable and two eye bolts. Took some measuring and re-measuring, but got it done. This way I didn't have to wait for the DPG ones (not that there's anything wrong with them, just felt like a DIY today).
Ran with the swaybar disconnected for the first time. Wow, the whole Jeep sways big time now. I'll make a point not to drive more than a few miles like that. On the other hand, the flex is amazing! When I first trimmed the fenders, I tested it out on a small, steep hill and then did the same after the discos. You can really tell how the front is flexing a ton more and the rear doesn't have to do nearly as much. I picked up a rear wheel and started spinning the first time, didn't have any problems after the discos.
After (sorry, super dark and used a camera phone because I forgot my memory card, just check out how the front almost tucks in the trimmed fender):
washed my step dads jeep then decided to wash last weekends mud off mine. half wasy through i popped inside for something saw massive puddles spent th next few hours tracing leaks....
both inner and outer door wiring seals leaked the radio antenna plug and a post weld under the cowl pulled loose had a huge hole there water was dripping down the ecu grrr
greased all my wiper motor pivot points checked for cracks or broken bits got lucky nothing broke or about to break
put di electric grease in the connector
trying to decide if i wanna cut a small hole in the passenger side under the cowl to put a light on each side of the cowl on the lil square of metal below the windhsield to the sides of the cowl and the fenders. like um tj windshield mount style
pulled off the chrome trim to check for leaks took out half a forest of pine needles cleanign that all up gonna primer and paint finally the last bit of chrome gone woohoo
Not going to lock it(ARB) yet, I'll do that when I regear to 4.88(might super44 it if I have the patience) and throw on the 33" KM2's, but first I'm going to throw on a 1.5" coil spacer and shackles, get it up to 4.5".
fixed a driver side motor mount
put all my wipers and cowl back on after fixing a major leak found 6 leaks grrr
polished/cleaned window with cerium oxide paste
put 53 bux in gas in it 13.5 gallons
did research turns out i have a cs130 alternator i gotta find me a caddy with a cs144 alternator get that 140 amp bolt in and with what ive been reading you can build em up to 320 amps you can but a 200 amp for less then 3 bills