What did you do to your XJ/MJ today? - Page 506 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > What did you do to your XJ/MJ today?

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 09-27-2009, 09:17 PM   #7576
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJKipp View Post
Saw a Honda Element today with a brush guard, aux lights, and BFG MT KM2s
Pics or it didn't happen!!!!

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2009, 11:38 PM   #7577
GregB_00XJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOOKIE View Post
currently ordering a drop hitch so i can tow a 2 place snowmobile....any one ever tow with their xj?
I tow a 2700 pound camping trailer with mine, as well as a utility trailer all the time (often). They tow awesome as long as you are prepared...and I recommend a trailer with electric brakes as the Cherokees are under-braked IMHO.

Me, I washed mine, re-did the Rain X on the windshield and washed the trailer to put it to bed for the season (trailer not the Jeep).

____=__=
l l ,[_____],
l---- L -[]lllllll[]-

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
GregB_00XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2009, 12:04 AM   #7578
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

got back from gilbert, pics in trail discussion area..may put some here tomorrow. VERY happy with how the jeep wheeled
Unread 09-28-2009, 03:15 AM   #7579
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

nots ure if it's just me or not...but does anyone else use wax on their windshields??? it always works pretty well for me...
01CHEEKEE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2009, 07:27 AM   #7580
3xratedxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Painted my shackle brackets, time for a better shackle angle
Unread 09-28-2009, 07:30 AM   #7581
XJKipp
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod_hooligan View Post
Pics or it didn't happen!!!!
crap...couldn't get a picture = fail

maybe ill see it again...

Georgia Institute of Technology
Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech
XJKipp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2009, 07:59 AM   #7582
jeepkid03
Winning

2000 XJ Cherokee 

This morning I saw a chick driving a grand wagoneer. I know it wasn't an XJ but it was still a hot chick in a jeep, haha. I tried to snap a pic but apparently my cell phone went from barely working to not working at all. Then I got out of the XJ and dropped my MP3 player on the ground. One of those days I guess...

My 0331 Head Swap How-To Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/0...hread-1371398/

Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1119997/
jeepkid03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2009, 10:11 AM   #7583
tock172
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Well i had an interesting day yesterday, in my eyes at least. I saw a hubcap fly off of a new VW TDi. I happen to like both diesels and VWs, so when I caught up to it at a light nearby, I pulled up next to it, and figured I would motion for them to roll down the pessenger side windows. Well, I roll down my window and look over.

Of course, I see two asian people. They are totally oblivious to what I was trying to get them to do. Finally, the man, sitting in the passenger side looked over at me, with probably the most retarded look on his face I had ever seen. Of course he didn't get it.

At this point, I lost it. I leaned out of my window and began yelling at them just as the light turned green. I shouted, "God damn stupid ****! Stupid ****ing moron, goddammit! Holy **** how stupid can you be! ****ing idiot. My god what a couple of *******es. **** man."

Needless to say, my friend was laughing almost uncontrollably next to me, as I flipped the VW the bird and sped off. As I rolled through the intersection, I saw another guy in a lifted GMC laughing at what had just happened.

Last time I try to be a good semeritan. I saw the hubcap this morning, and ran it over.
Unread 09-28-2009, 10:19 AM   #7584
Spokes
Mall Crawler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01CHEEKEE View Post
nots ure if it's just me or not...but does anyone else use wax on their windshields??? it always works pretty well for me...
i wax my back window and the 2 back side ones... its a pain to get it to look right but once its done correct its sweet.

and i waxed mine again today lol i think ive waxed it like 8 times since sept. first.

but hey at least i can use my jeep as a mirror

Red 00 XJ lifted
Build -->http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...hread-1280981/
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler737 View Post
because anyone can drive a wrangler
Spokes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2009, 10:27 AM   #7585
newxj
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
Well i had an interesting day yesterday, in my eyes at least. I saw a hubcap fly off of a new VW TDi. I happen to like both diesels and VWs, so when I caught up to it at a light nearby, I pulled up next to it, and figured I would motion for them to roll down the pessenger side windows. Well, I roll down my window and look over.

Of course, I see two asian people. They are totally oblivious to what I was trying to get them to do. Finally, the man, sitting in the passenger side looked over at me, with probably the most retarded look on his face I had ever seen. Of course he didn't get it.

At this point, I lost it. I leaned out of my window and began yelling at them just as the light turned green. I shouted, "God damn stupid ****! Stupid ****ing moron, goddammit! Holy **** how stupid can you be! ****ing idiot. My god what a couple of *******es. **** man."

Needless to say, my friend was laughing almost uncontrollably next to me, as I flipped the VW the bird and sped off. As I rolled through the intersection, I saw another guy in a lifted GMC laughing at what had just happened.

Last time I try to be a good semeritan. I saw the hubcap this morning, and ran it over.
uh... wow.
newxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2009, 10:31 AM   #7586
Spokes
Mall Crawler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newxj View Post
uh... wow.
i dont get it lol

Red 00 XJ lifted
Build -->http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...hread-1280981/
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler737 View Post
because anyone can drive a wrangler
Spokes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2009, 10:36 AM   #7587
abnormal
Platinum Member

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post

Thanks for the bad name dumb ***!
Think you may have over reacted?
Unread 09-28-2009, 10:43 AM   #7588
newxj
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbyNormal View Post
Thanks for the bad name dumb ***!
Think you may have over reacted?
Ya, but his buddy and a guy in a GMC where LOL'ing their asses off... so he's definitely hella cool in their eyes.

tock -- I hope you dont have JeepForum.com or any other Jeep club stickers or logos on your Jeep because frankly you don't deserve them.
newxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2009, 01:53 PM   #7589
csouers
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Ya, but his buddy and a guy in a GMC where LOL'ing their asses off... so he's definitely hella cool in their eyes.

tock -- I hope you dont have JeepForum.com or any other Jeep club stickers or logos on your Jeep because frankly you don't deserve them.
he does. just sayin

My Photography
csouers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2009, 02:52 PM   #7590
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

Hey hey guys come on he was just trying to help. I myself have no sympathy for people who live in America and dont understand english, and although I wouldnt have sworn as much, I would have rolled up my windows, made a racist comment under my breath, and sped off. Besides, if you can laugh about it with a guy in a GMC, its worth it.

And I drove my XJ today and as I was getting on the highway it was very close traffic and an XJ in the right lane gave me the flash to go cause he knew I could put the pedal down and make it, which I did Later he drove by me and gave me a nice thumbs up

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.